The value of the balloon ride varies according to seasonality, mainly in the following months: May, June, September and October.
On days following cancellations, the cost of the tour increases even more. Therefore, if the value changes when repositioning your vacancy for the following day, we will inform you and request your return urgently.
If your tour needs to be postponed due to wind conditions, unfortunately, we cannot guarantee the price of the tour with the same price previously agreed, nor the vacancy in periods of high season, because at certain times of the year, companies are already with exhausted reserves.
To avoid deadlocks, we are calculating the cost of the tour at € 260 (euros) , as this is the most charged amount in the Cappadocia region this season.
Until 04/01 ‚we have a promotion for just € 180 (euros) .
The value of this tour includes:
– Transfer service between your hotel to the departure point and return at the end of the tour; – Accident insurance in the amount of 30 thousand euros; – Breakfast before the flight; – Tour certificate; – Accredited balloon flight lasting 1 hour and 20 minutes. – Celebration with champagne or sparkling wine after landing.
Reservation request in advance
To book a place in advance for the tour, you must fill out the form on our website, as we need to know some important points, such as: which hotel you will be staying in, how many people will participate in the activity, exact date etc. After we receive your information, we will check the availability of vacancies with our company or with the company requested on the form.
Then, we will contact you to request the payment of the deposit and personal data (date of birth, names of passengers, main page of the passport, etc.) to confirm the service.
After we check the availability of vacancies with the company, we will request payment and send data shortly thereafter within 12 hours. After receiving data and payment of the deposit, we will confirm your place and send you the voucher with details of the tour. In this voucher, you will have in your hand your reservation number with the details of the company responsible for the operation of this tour and the combined balance for the payment that must be made locally.
Then, we will wait for the scheduled date to arrive and the night before the tour, we will inform you the exact pick up time. Please inform your hotel room number when you arrive at your establishment. Please enter your mobile number to facilitate contact. If we do not have contact with you that night, we will leave the ticket for your receptionist.
If there is any change regarding the hotel or date, please contact us urgently informing these changes.
Reservation request “at the last minute” (for the next day or for a day after)
During high season, if you apply for the vacancy “at the last minute”, we need immediate confirmation of the order because we will collect the payment right away.
After you send the necessary data, we will check the availability with our company or with the requested company and thus, we will give you the quickest possible return to seek payment. We will not insure the vacancy if we do not confirm it properly.
Therefore, you must inform your location where you are so we will send one of our employees to collect payment. As soon as we get paid, we confirm your place. After that, we will send the voucher with virtually company details with pick-up time.
Likewise, you will also be able to pay at our Cappadocia office.
At dawn, we will pick you up at your hotel and take the tour as detailed in this post.
In case of cancellation at the time of departure, we will refund the amount in person or you can collect the money yourself at our office.
Note: Payment must be made in cash. If you want to pay by credit card, we will add a fee. In case of cancellation, the debited amount will be refunded to your card.
– The capacity of the baskets used during the flight varies according to the reservation. In general, we use baskets for 24–28 people, because, according to the regional authority that organizes and supervises the tours, these have the safest model for the activity. Therefore, the balloon tour suffers a lot with late cancellations due to weather issues. Therefore, we prefer to take this tour with the participation of more passengers on the days released;
– Due to the limits, we recommend that you book in advance. Otherwise, there is a chance that there will be no place to take the tour at the last minute. HELP US AND MAKE YOUR RESERVATION IN ADVANCE BY FILLING IN THE FORM AT THE END OF THE POST!
-During pick-up, our van sometimes takes 10–15 min due to the delay of some passengers. Therefore, in case the van takes a long time during the tour, please do not despair;
-At the takeoff location or at our base office, we will offer breakfast to passengers with cookies and teas and coffee;
– If the balloon ride is not carried out on the desired day due to weather problems, we will try to find a place for the next day. However, we cannot guarantee this fit. In addition, reservations made for several days under the same name will be deleted by the general control of the region;
– Children under six are not allowed on the balloon ride. Children older than 6 years pay the full amount. Unfortunately, there is no possibility of discount for minors as in cultural tours for children under 10;
– To close the balloon tour, you need to send the following information: full names of passengers, name of the hotel in Cappadocia (we can book if you do not have any accommodation booked), exact date of the tour, mobile number for contact and the photo of the main page of the passport;
– Generally, we receive the latest communications from the local authority about the flight the previous day around 8 pm. Until this moment, we will not be sure if the tour will really happen. After we receive the release, we will notify you of the pick up time. Please be present at the appointed time in the hotel lobby (pick-up usually takes place between 4:30 am and 5:00 am depending on the season). It is good that you also know that the authority may still cancel the flight at the time of take-off according to the instability of the wind. If the team feels that the person will be taking longer, the team has the right to leave to pick up the other passengers and call people in line for the reservation. In this case, we are not responsible for the no show of passengers.
– The entire operation (transfer, pick up, flight and return) takes an average of 4 hours. However, the flight usually lasts 1 hour and 20 minutes, and may vary depending on the availability of the landing;
– At the end of the tour, we will have a celebration with sparkling wine and we will deliver a flight certificate. Then, we will drop you off at your hotel around 7:30 am to 8:00 am;
– The towns where the main hotels are located are: Göreme, Ürgüp, Uçhisar and Avanos. Between these villages, the distance to the takeoff location is about 10 minutes. If your hotel is outside these villages, we may charge an additional fee. To check, please enter the name of your hotel. If you do not have a hotel booked, we can offer hotel options and we can include accommodation in your package;
– If the passenger hires the entire package to travel through Turkey with us, we prefer to receive the balloon price during the tour. If the tour does not take place, we will discount the balloon value from the total combined balance for the package;
– You can bring the camera or film. You can photograph and shoot freely. The team records every flight as well. If you are interested in buying the photos or footage, you can contact us;
Please, when requesting a quote, inform that you do not have a hotel reservation in your email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow the form to request your balloon spot.
Procedure for the walk
When you arrive at your booked accommodation the day before, you must inform us of your room number and your hotel address. Thus, we will inform you of the pick up time the previous night around 8 pm (to facilitate communication, please provide a contact number). At the scheduled time, our driver will arrive at your establishment, look for you * and you, as well as other passengers, will be taken to the place where the take-off takes place. At the end of the tour, our staff will take you back to your booked hotel.
Note *: Please be careful not to confuse our company, as it may be another company that is looking for other passengers at your hotel at the time of pick up that we have arranged with you. Therefore, check your name on our driver’s list with your room number.
Can I take my children? We accept children from eight years old. Children under the age of this cannot participate. Pregnant women are also not allowed in the balloon. Unlike cultural tours, we do not have discounts for children under 10;
– At what time of the year can I participate in the balloon ride? Hot air balloons operate throughout the year, but from October to March, there may be cancellations due to weather conditions.
– When will a flight be canceled? Basically, the most important point is the wind speed. If the rain is very heavy or there is fog, the flight may be canceled. To be able to take off safely, the wind must be less than 10 knot.
If you only have a few days in the region, you can try to fly the next morning. But if you don’t have time or don’t want to try again, you’ll receive a full refund if we have to cancel your flight.
– How much does the tour cost? The price varies according to season. High season in Cappadocia are April, May, June, September, October and November. On average, we charge between € 180–260 euros per person.
– If the tour does not take place on the scheduled day, what will happen? We will book for the next day if available. However, many times, companies already have reservations made for this next day in high season. So we cannot guarantee, but until now, we have never left anyone without the service.
Would you like to have all the support you need to get to know this incredible country? Contact us and check out some of our packages!