Discover our “Sensational Turkey” package. With this itinerary, in addition to having the opportunity to take tours in the most conventional points of Turkey like Istanbul, Cappadocia and Pamukkale, you will also have the opportunity to check out secondary regions like Bursa and Kuşadası.
First day: Arrival, reception and transfer from the airport (IST) to the scheduled hotel;
Second day: Tours in Istanbul (Optional);
Third day: Tours in Istanbul (Optional);
Fourth day: Tours in Ankara and travel to the Cappadocia region;
Fifth day: Tours in the Cappadocia region;
Sixth day: Farewell to Cappadocia and trip to Pamukkale;
Seventh day: Tours in Pamukkale and Ephesus;
Eighth day: Tour in Kuşadası (Optional);
Ninth day: Farewell to Kuşadası, visit to Bursa and return to Istanbul;
Tenth day: Farewell to Istanbul and return flight.
First day: Arrival, reception and transfer from the airport (IST) to the scheduled hotel
For the itinerary to proceed properly as scheduled, arrival must take place on the first day, the eleventh day or the twenty-first day of the month. If you are unable to arrive during the aforementioned dates and wish to schedule your entry into the country on another day of the month, please notify our agents to make an adaptation to your travel plan itinerary.
After passing through the Arrivals Hall and completing the necessary immigration formalities, you will collect your belongings in the Arrivals section. Then, you will find our receptionist in the airport reception lounge. He will have a sign written on his name.
After the meeting, we (the Turkish Guide team) will take you to the hotel you booked (you can check details about the hotels included in this package below at the end of the detailed itinerary). The hotel booked in Istanbul has a regime with breakfast included. If you want to book with dinner included, please inform this preference, as we will add it to the package price.
Note * It is important that the passenger informs the arrival flight details with details, as Istanbul has two airports. This can cause deadlocks during reception if the passenger does not send the details correctly. We can do the reception service at both airports at no additional cost.
If you have a lot of bags on arrival, please notify our staff in advance. So we will send a suitable vehicle to fit the amount of luggage. There will be no additional charge. Know that we have different sizes of vehicles.
Second day: Istanbul tours (Optional)
You can take the optional tour in the city of Istanbul.
After breakfast at the hotel, our guide will meet you at the establishment booked at 9 am.
Then, you will visit the following sights:
– Hagia Sophia: Basilica converted into a museum. Currently, it is considered as one of the great works of world architecture (cost of admission included in the price);
– Roman Hippodrome: Area for the carriage racing (exempt from visiting fee);
– Blue Mosque: Famous for its magnificent interior decorated with tiles from Iznik, the work has a charming elegance (exempt from visiting fee);
After visits at these points, you and our guide will stop for lunch (optional).
Around 1pm, we will continue the tour with the following visits:
– Basilica Cistern: the largest cistern in Istanbul in Byzantine times. This building was built in a few months during the year 532 and has 336 Roman columns (cost of admission included in the price);
At the end of our tour, we will visit the Grand Bazaar. Located in the historic district of Eminönü, the place is one of the oldest markets in the world, and has 3000 stores offering food, jewelry, carpets, ceramics and much more (free of charge).
After visiting the Grand Bazaar, our guide will take you to the hotel, or if you prefer, you can stay even longer on the spot returning to the hotel unattended at any time you want.
Accommodation in Istanbul will be included tonight.
Note: The Santa Sofia museum is closed on Mondays. If this tour is scheduled on a day when the attraction is closed, we will make the necessary change with another complementary visit.
Note 2: The Grand Bazaar is closed on Sundays. If this tour is scheduled on a day when the attraction is closed, we will make the necessary changes and visit the Egyptian Bazaar.
Third day: Istanbul tours (Optional)
You can take the optional tour in the city of Istanbul.
After breakfast, our guide will meet you at your hotel at 9 am *.
Then, you will leave for the full day tour in Istanbul passing by the following sights:
– Egyptian Bazaar *: This place is also known as the “spice market”. The space was built in 1660 during the Ottoman empire. It is one of the oldest markets in the world and the second largest in Istanbul, just behind the Grand Bazaar (exempt from visiting fee);
– Topkapi Palace: Building that housed sultans from the 15th century to the mid-19th century. The space has 700,000 square meters, four patios and several collections inside (cost of admission included in the package);
– City walls and the coast of Sarayburnu.
Around 1pm, we will continue the tour with the following activities:
– Bosphorus boat trip: The Bosphorus Strait is a 36 km canal that separates the European continent from the Asian continent;
– Tour around Eminönü Square: Famous place in Istanbul that houses the beautiful Yemi Cami mosque, which marks the city’s silhouette and represents Islamic art in the financial capital of Turkey.
Then we cross the Galata bridge to the Karakoy neighborhood (optional).
After touring the Karakoy neighborhood, our guide will take you to the hotel. If you want, you can say goodbye to our guide and continue walking around the neighborhood until the time you want.
Hotel in Istanbul will be included tonight.
Night time will be free.
Fourth day: Tours in Ankara and trip to the Cappadocia region
Early in the morning we left for Ankara, the capital of Turkey. We will make some visits in that city.
– Mausoleum of Atatürk: important building dedicated to Mustafa Kemal Atatürk, leader of the Turkish War of Independence and founder of the Republic of Turkey.
After the visits, travel to Cappadocia (land route).
The night period will be free.
– Dinner at the hotel with free buffet and lunch on the road with executive menu will be included on this day.
Fifth day: Tours in the Cappadocia region
Optional: You will be able to participate in a balloon ride, however, this attraction is optional. Please communicate your preference with the guide the day before to confirm your place.
We will pick you up at your hotel around 5:00 am (we will advise you of the pick-up time the previous day around 8:00 pm). Then, our guide will take you to discover this magnificent region.
Among the visitations for that day are:
– Esentepe: The Esentepe region is the best spot to observe the variety of colors of fairy chimneys with an incredible view of the moon;
– Open air museum Göreme: Guarding treasures from the time of the early Christians, who took refuge to survive persecution by the Roman empire. The museum has been a member of the UNESCO World Heritage list since 1984;
– Vale Dervent: It is also known as “Vale da Imagination” or “Vale Cor de Rosa”, it reveals many lunar rock formations. The small fairy chimneys of the valley form a lunar landscape due to their strange appearance;
– Paşabağ Valley: The base has the mushroom-shaped fairy chimneys, where the monks lived isolated on the rocks;
– Avanos: It is located on the banks of the Kızılırmak and the Red River, which is the longest river in Turkey and separates the city from other parts of Cappadocia. The city is known mainly for the carpet factory and for its red clay pottery extracted from the banks of the Kızılırmak.
Return to the hotel.
Sixth day: Farewell from Cappadocia and trip to Pamukkale
After breakfast, our guide will meet you at the hotel and you will take the road towards Pamukkale.
On the way there will be visits to the 13th-century Selchuklular Sultanhan Caravanserai and the city of Konya, famous for the Museum of Mevlana – Theological School of Sufis, which has origins in the traditional habits of a mystical religious sect of Islam that venerates the love for itself , by nature and by the Creator.
After cultural visits, our team will make some fun technical stops and tours through various historic villages in Turkey, where you will have the opportunity to buy handicrafts and experience typical local flavors. Arrival at the hotel in Pamukkale will be scheduled around 19:00. On this day we will travel 600 km.
Note * Dinner at the hotel with free buffet and lunch during the tours with executive menu will be included on this day.
Note2 * The visit to Pamukkale may take place on this day or it may be postponed to the next as it arrives in the region.
Seventh day: Tours in Pamukkale and Ephesus
After breakfast, our guide will meet you at your hotel and you will proceed towards the tourist site of Pamukkale. In this place you will find the ancient city of Hierápolis and the natural pools of the Cotton Castle.
After visiting, you will go to Selçuk – the city that houses the open-air museum of Ephesus. In the museum of Ephesus, are: the ruins of Odeon, Gate of Hercules, Hadrian’s Temple, the Magnificent Library and the Greco-Roman theater.
Then, we will visit the most important point of the route (for the Catholic public), which is the visit to the house of the Virgin Mary, where you can leave your prayers and requests.
At the end of the tour, we will take you to the hotel booked
Eighth day: Tour of Kuşadası (Optional)
Today we leave it as the free day without programming. But we recommend that you enjoy this day by taking the optional tour visiting the beautiful Greek island of Chios. We will organize all this part of the round trip operation.
After breakfast, you and our team will proceed to Kusadasi. In this city, you will have the possibility to take an optional tour in Chios (Greek island), where you will be able to know the following points:
– The production of Mastica;
– The Venetian settlement Mesta;
– Chios labyrinthine streets;
– Pyrgi and houses decorated with black and white murals
– Volcanic beach with volcanic stones in Empório;
At the end of the tour, transfer to the port and departure to Cesme, Turkey.
Arrival and transfer to the hotel.
Accommodation with dinner included.
Ninth day: Farewell to Kuşadası , visit Bursa and return to Istanbul.
After breakfast, our staff will meet you at your hotel and you will proceed to the city of Bursa. This site was the first capital of the Ottoman empire and offers some interesting attractions, including:
– Panoramic city tour;
– Green Mosque;
– Silk Market and its antiques, silks, perfumes and pashminas.
At the end of the tour, continue the journey towards the city of Istanbul and accommodation.
Tenth day: Farewell to Istanbul and return flight
After breakfast at your hotel, transfer to the airport (IST) and return flight.