How does the tour works?
Season: Everyday (All year round);
Departure Time: 08:00 am (Hotels pick up may happen before this time. Additional information will be provided on your confirmation voucher);
Departure point: Centrally located Kusadasi Hotels / Port or Selcuk Hotels;
Ending point: Returns to original departure point;
Duration: 12 hours (approx.);
Service Basis: Shared (small group).
What is included?
– Admission fees to attractions;
– Professional English Speaker Guide;
– All meals mentioned in the itinerary;
– All sightseeing’s visitations mentioned in the itinerary;
– Pick up and drop off service from centrally located Kusadasi Hotels/Port and Selcuk Hotels;
– Land transportation by air-conditioned non-smoking vehicle.
– Food and drinks outside itinerary;
– Tips for guide and driver(optional);
– Personal expenses.
2-3 pax: US$178;
4-6 pax: US$96;
7-9 pax: US$78;
10-12 pax: US$77;
13-18 pax: US$65;
18+ pax: US$48.
What makes this tour a unique experience?
This customized small group tour with an expert local guide will be unforgettable for you and your family. Visit Ancient Hierapolis, Cleopatra’s pool, and swim in Pamukkale hot springs.
Description and program:
After pick up from Kusadasi Hotels/Port, we will drive to Pamukkale. Along the way, feast your eyes on the beautiful Turkish Villages view with lush olive trees. After 2 hours drive, we arrive at Pamukkale.
Pamukkale is located in the province of Denizli, and this natural wonder is comprised of terraces and travertine formed by hot springs and streams depositing carbonate minerals. Pamukkale has gained eminence for its waters believed to have curative powers and been used as a thermal bath for centuries. Noted for its extraordinary characteristics, the ancient site has been inscribed on the UNESCO World Heritage List in 1988.
Located near to Pamukkale, Hierapolis was established in 200 BC by Eumenes II in dedication to the Amazon Queen Hiera, wife of Telephos the founder of Pergamum. Moreover, Hierapolis is an ancient city that attracts worldwide attention for its majestic buildings and monuments. The ancient city of Hierapolis has lost its Hellenistic facade as a result of a series of earthquakes and gained a new facade reflecting the influences of Roman architecture during the reconstruction period. Among the major cities of the Byzantine period, Pamukkale became a crucial site to Christianity after one of the apostles of Jesus; St Phillip was murdered in this city. The city which fell under the rule of the Turks in the 9th century still preserves its value and significance as on its very first day. Welcoming thousands of visitors for its ancient monuments and natural wonders every year, Pamukkale is waiting to welcome you as well!
After tour drive, you back Kusadasi.
This tour operates with a minimum of 2 passengers booking on provider`s side and if doesn`t operate an alternative day or service will be advised;
– In the rare event of lack of availability due to special events an alternative day or service will be advised;
– Amendments are upon availability and may require supplement fee;
– Selected tour departure times are subject to availability and may be changed with the second-best option. It is highly suggested that the clients reconfirm their departure/pick up times by calling or emailing to the local tour operator no later than 24 hr before the service;
– Hotel pickups from outside of the city center is upon availability and may require supplement fee;
– Full cancellation applies in the event as “No-Show”.
– A provider cannot be held responsible for entry denied due to improper dressing;
– Taxes are Included;
– Cancellation Policy: This service can be canceled without any penalties 4 day(s) before the first service date.
– Clients must be ready at the departure point 15 minutes before the exact pickup time;
– If you cannot find the service you need please contact our dedicated Custom Team to the advice of your requirements;
– Single travelers traveling alone are always welcome!! Please contact us to learn supplement for booking this tour alone;
– Please bring a child’s passport.
– Tour guide throughout the tour (Monolingual);
– English, Dutch, German.
Make your question or for reservation:
+90 536 273 59 61