How does the tour work?
Season: Everyday (All year round);
Departure Time: 08:40 am (Hotels pick up may happen before this time. Additional information will be provided on your confirmation voucher);
Departure point: Centrally located Kusadasi Hotels / Port or Selcuk Hotels;
Ending point: Returns to original departure point;
Duration: 7 hours (approx.);
Service Basis: Shared (small group).
What is included?
– Admission fees to attractions;
– Professional English Speaker Guide;
– All meals mentioned in the itinerary;
– All sightseeing’s visitations mentioned in the itinerary;
– Pick up and drop off service from centrally located Kusadasi Hotels/Port and Selcuk Hotels;
– Land transportation by air-conditioned non-smoking vehicle.
– Food and drinks outside itinerary;
– Tips for guide and driver(optional);
– Personal expenses.
Costs per person
2-3 pax: US$178;
4-6 pax: US$86;
7-9 pax: US$ 74;
10-12 pax: US$62;
13-18 pax: US$50;
What makes this tour a unique experience?
Discover world-famous UNESCO sights of Turkey. This is a customized full-day group tour with a professional English speaking guide. Visit Ancient Ephesus, Temple of Artemis, House of Virgin Mary and Isabey Mosque.
Description and program:
Our guide will meet you at Kusadasi Port/ Kusadasi hotel with a cardboard sign written your name in it. Then, you will follow to visit the sites.
Ancient Ephesus: The best-preserved classic city in the Eastern Mediterranean. The largest Open-Air Museum in Turkey. Ephesus contains more than 30 buildings and structures linked together that still have the Marks of Ancient Chariot wheels.
Great Theatre: St Paul preached against the Pagans and Gladiators once engaged in battle. Originally holding 25,000 people, this theater was built in the Hellenistic period and was renovated by several Roman emperors. Designed for theatrical performances, later alterations allowed gladiatorial contests to be held here.
Library of Celsius: The faced which has been remarkably restored and probably most photographed place in Ephesus.
Odeon Temple, Fountain of Trajan, Temple of Hadrian, Stream baths of scholastic, Marble road, Agora, Temple of Domitian.
After lunch in a local Turkish restaurant, we will continue to House of Virgin Mary: Mary was brought to Ephesus by the apostle john after the resurrection of Christ and lived her final days here. This church was Erected on the foundations of that house and its authenticity has been confirmed by Pope lV and Pope John Poul ll. Many visitors describe this as an uplifting or Spiritual Experience.
Temple of Arthemis: Considered one of the seven wonders of the ancient world, Ephesus’ Temple of Artemis was dedicated to the goddess of the hunt. Only the foundation and one column remain of this temple which once measured 425 feet long, 220 feet long. Paul’s successful ministry in this city was considered a threat to this very temple. The city reached the “Golden Age” and became a good model to the Antic World in culture and art, as well.
Our last visiting the place is Isa Bey Mosque: is one of the most delicate examples of Seljukian architecture, situated below the basilica of Saint john. The mosque was built by the master Syrian architecture Ali son of Mushimis al-Damishki between the years of 1374 and 1375.
After the tour, we will drive you back to the departure point.
This tour operates with a minimum of 2 passengers booking on provider`s side and if doesn`t operate an alternative day or service will be advised;
– In the rare event of lack of availability due to special events an alternative day or service will be advised;
– Amendments are upon availability and may require supplement fee;
– Selected tour departure times are subject to availability and may be changed with the second-best option. It is highly suggested that the clients reconfirm their departure/pick up times by calling or emailing to the local tour operator no later than 24 hr before the service;
– Hotel pickups from outside of the city center is upon availability and may require supplement fee;
– Full cancellation applies in the event as “No-Show”.
– A provider cannot be held responsible for entry denied due to improper dressing;
– Taxes are Included;
– Cancellation Policy: This service can be canceled without any penalties 4 day(s) before the first service date.
– Clients must be ready at the departure point 15 minutes before the exact pickup time;
– If you cannot find the service you need please contact our dedicated Custom Team to the advice of your requirements;
– Single travelers traveling alone are always welcome!! Please contact us to learn supplement for booking this tour alone;
– Please bring a child’s passport.
– Tour guide throughout the tour (Monolingual);