Discover the Museum hotel in Cappadocia
Cappadocia is the land of caves. Ancient peoples used their formations as a shelter. Following the example of primitive populations, companies in the hotel sector transform these unique spaces into forms of accommodation through boutique hotels.
Among the cave hotels in the region, one of the establishments that stand out is the Museum Hotel.
Located on the Uçhisar hill (the highest point in Cappadocia), the resort offers a beautiful panoramic view of the entire Cappadocia region, perfect for visitors to follow the balloons flying over the sky in the morning. Also, the establishment entirely based in a cave serves as a museum, providing its guests with the opportunity to discover beautiful collections of typical Turkish articles.
What does the Museum hotel offer?
The Museum hotel offers the following facilities to its guests:
– Pool and wellness facilities;
– Yoga classes;
– Massage chair;
– Spa/wellness packages;
– Spa facilities;
– Beach chairs/loungers;
– Swimming pool with bar;
– Pool/beach towels;
– Heated swimming pool;
– Infinity pool;
– Outdoor pool (all year);
– Outdoor swimming pool;
– Massage services Additional charge;
– Spa/wellness center Additional charge;
– Tours or classes on local culture (Additional cost);
– Bicycle tours (Additional charge);
– Walking tours (Additional charge);
– Horse riding (Additional charge);
– Walking trails
– Bicycle rental (additional charge)
– Golf course (within 3 km) Additional charge.
Official website: http://www.museum-hotel.com/
How could Guide in Turkey services help me?
If you are interested in getting to know our services, contact us through our phone or email:
Contact: +90 536 273 59 61