Cappadocia: Complete package with 3 nights of accommodation and 2 full days of guided tours
We have received a lot of requests for Cappadocia tours. Then, we prepared a complete package with everything included. Check out:
First day – Arrival in Cappadocia
In the afternoon, we will take a flight in a Turkish or Pegasus Airline straight to Cappadocia from Istanbul airport. Don’t worry, we will buy the tickets for this domestic flight for you. This flight will take 1 hour and 10 minutes.
After landing, reception at the airport with a cardboard sign where your name will be written on it and transfer to your booked accommodation.
– We will see the possibilities of flights for you depending on the season. If you want a specific time to make this trip to Cappadocia, just let us know.
– Dinner is not included, but we can offer alternatives to restaurants near your accommodation.
Second day: Tour in Cappadocia and balloon ride
Early in the morning, you will have the chance to participate in the famous balloon ride.
The entire process of balloon ride starts around 5 AM and finishes around 8 AM. Also, we will pick you up at your hotel and we will bring you back after we finish the activity.
On return from the hotel, we will have breakfast in the morning.
At 10 AM, we will leave the hotel for a tour of the region with our guide and private van. Then, we will visit the following sightseeing:
– Underground City of Kaymakli: The underground city was built under the hill known as the Citadel of Kaymakli and opened to the public in 1964. People who lived in Kaymakli (Enegup in Greek) built their houses around a hundred underground tunnels;
– Pigeon Valley: It is one of the most famous valleys in the region of Cappadocia and its name comes from the pigeon-cotes carved on its walls. The valley provides a walk in a green valley with many different rock formations and hundreds of pigeon houses carved into the rock and painted white to attract the pigeons;
– Uçhisar Castle: Uçhisar means “fortress” in Turkish and this place is one of the most typical localities of Cappadocia. The rock castle was used as a shelter in the Hittite period (about 1500 BC) and later by the early Christians during the Roman period and the Byzantines during the Arab incursions in the 7th and 8th centuries and the first Turkish invasions. The fortress is an authentic labyrinth that includes chapels, monasteries, rooms, dining rooms, warehouses, and rooms linked together by a network of galleries spread over twenty floors. Some of the houses are still inhabited;
– Pink Valley: This valley is located between Göreme and Çavusin and is divided into many small valleys: Gulludere, Kizilcukur, Meskendir, and Zindanonu. This beautiful place was named based on the color of the rocks, which varies in tone and intensity depending on the position of the sun, the season, and the weather conditions. During the tour, we will visit several churches, houses, and tunnels in the caves. The Rosa Valley has trails of low, medium, and high difficulty;
– Village of Çavuşin: It is one of the oldest settlements in the area. In this village stands the Church of St. John the Baptist, which offers a panoramic view of the village. Built in the fifth century, it has a stunning location, and its façade with columns emphasize its prominence over the whole valley;
Tickets and lunches are included on this day. Return to the hotel around 5 PM.
Lodging at the hotel. For dinner, we will have some suggestions for you.
Third day: Tour in Cappadocia
After breakfast at the hotel (which is included), we will leave with our local guide and driver around 10 AM.
Then, we will visit the following sightseeings:
– Esentepe: The region of Esentepe is the best place to observe the variety of colors of the fairy chimneys and this incredible landscape that remained the moon;
– Open-air museum Göreme: It houses treasures from the time of the first Christians, who here took refuge to survive the persecutions by the Roman empire. For a long time, this place was the center of the monastic life, it housed several Churches excavated in the stones, constructed between centuries VII and XIII, that continue in their great majority, open for visits, revealing its interior covered with Byzantine frescoes.
Also, the museum has been a member of the UNESCO World Heritage List since 1984.
– Devrent Valley: It is also known as “Valley of Imagination” or “Pink Valley”, it reveals many rocky lunar formations. The little fairy chimneys of the valley form a lunar landscape because of their strange appearance. The valley also has several rocks in the form of animals. It looks like a zoo carved out of nature! Some of the most easily visible forms are camels, snakes, seals, and dolphins. If you give wings to your imagination you can also see other shapes. It’s like looking at the clouds and seeing dragons. There is even a rock that looks like the Virgin Mary with the Baby Jesus;
– Paşabağ: The place has the mushroom-shaped fairy chimneys where the monks lived alone on the rocks;
– Avanos: It is situated on the banks of the Kızılırmak, the Red River, which is the largest river in Turkey and separates the city from other parts of Cappadocia. The town is known mainly for tapestry and for its red clay pottery from the banks of Kızılırmak, a traditional activity in the area since the time of the Hittites, and still very important. It is a popular tourist destination due to the beauty of the old town with its cobbled streets and river views.
Lunch will be served at a local restaurant. Tickets and lunches are included on this day. Return to the hotel around 5:30 pm. Lodging at the hotel included.
For dinner, we will have some suggestions for you.
The fourth day: Transfer to the airport and take the flight to Istanbul.
How much it will cost?
The value of this package for couples is 650 USD per person.
If the balloon ride does not happen due to weather conditions, USD 340 will be refunded due to cancellation.
What is included?
- Breakfast in the morning;
- Domestic passages;
- Transfers in Cappadocia;
- A two-night stay at the hotel in the cave hotel;
- Balloon ride for each passenger.
- Urgup Acropolis Cave hotel;
- Osmanbey Cave hotel;
- Mithra Cave hotel;
- Ask-i Derun Cave hotel;
- Gedik Cave hotel;
- Kaya Kapi Premium Cave hotel;
- Nostalgic Cave hotel;
- Stone House Cave hotel;
- Uchisar Kaya Cave hotel;
- Doors of Cappadocia;
- Ottoman Cave Suites;
- Artemis Cave hotel;
- Anatolina Houses.
- We can organize your arrival every day of the week;
- If you come this day at night, we can buy the ticket for you and without leaving the airport in Istanbul, you already catch the flight to Cappadocia. Inform arrival time with airport name and flight number;
– The hotels we select are the best ones in the Region. Please, check and we will book one of them for you. If you let us choose, we promise you will not regret it;
– The hotels that we choose are located near downtown. Also, we can offer a huge list of restaurants for you;
- We will inform you about the hotel pick up time the night before the balloon ride. We’ll let you know when you must be ready in the hotel lobby. Also, we will inform you if the ride was canceled;
- We will have a guide service during these tours throughout the day. We will have information about culture, history, religion, and gastronomy. Also, we will have stop times for photography and shopping as well;
- We prefer to take the return flight to Istanbul at noon. If you prefer another time, please advise previously.
For reservations, questions, and more information, please contact:
+90 536 273 59 61