1 day in Pamukkale (turn around)
This is a good solution for those who do not have much time left but want to know Pamukkale and the natural pools of thermal waters.
Note: The itinerary works in a private way.
Here’s how this tour will work step by step:
– We’ll pick you up at the hotel in Istanbul at 6 a.m. to catch the flight from Istanbul to Denizli (flight number TK2576);
– Our flight leaves at 7:25 a.m. and arrives at 8:30 a.m. in Denizli;
– After landing, we will meet our guide at the airport and we follow toward the tourist site of Pamukkale where the thermal pools and the ruins of Hierapolis are located;
– After that, we will visit the martyrdom of St. Philip, the apostle of Jesus Christ who took refuge in the city and was punished by the pagans. Subsequently, the Roman empire itself built a martyrdom to honor it an octagonal temple;
– We will have a typical breakfast with Gozleme. Then, we will be touring with our local guide to enjoy the pools of the site;
– We will have lunch typical in the region with exotic dishes composed of special regional vegetables;
– At 5:00 pm, we will return to the airport and catch our flight at 6:50 pm. We will be in Istanbul at 8:00 pm;
– We pick you up at the airport and transfer you back to your hotel in Istanbul.
IncludedTransfers in Istanbul;
Domestic round-trip and domestic flights;
The tour guide and driver in the Pamukkale area during the day;
The guide service will be in English;
Costs: This service will cost €1120 (euros) for two people.