Check out the list of 10 luxurous Restaurant in Turkey.
1) Galvin Ristorante (Istanbul): This Italian restaurant in the upscale Nişantaşı neighborhood has become an early hit of the season especially with its handmade pasta and pizzas. Eighty olive trees in its garden and original statues inside will also attract your attention.
2) Araka (Istanbul): This restaurant in the Yeniköy neighborhood is owned by Pınar Taşdemir, who was the former chef of Müzede Changa. With its Turkish and Mediterranean specialties, Araka features in the top three restaurants of several of our jury members, including Hürriyet food columnist Mehmet Yaşin.
3) La Vina (Istanbul): This restaurant at Zorlu Center is already well-known for its gazpacho, tortilla espana and bomba de la barceloneta. However, our jury member Müge Akgün singles out paella as La Vina’s best speciality.
5) Lou (Ankara): To have a taste of the world cuisine, this new restaurant on Iran Avenue in the Turkish capital is the ideal place. Under Erdal İpekeşen’s helm, Lou has been praised especially for its Italian specialties.
6) The Steeve by İsmet Saz (Istanbul): Toi’s chef and partner İsmet Saz has opened this restaurant at Kanyon. While Ebru Erke describes it as an exemplary casual dining venue, Mehmet Yaşin recommends its onion soup.
7) Markus Prime Ribs Society (Istanbul): Located at the Atatürk Oto Sanayi area, this restaurant was founded by two gastronomy-loving friends. “The best ribs are here,” Yaşin says.
8) Firuze (Istanbul): This restaurant on the top floor of the İKSV building in Şişhane is already famous not only because of its wonderful view of Istanbul’s historical peninsula, but also for of its great kebabs, mezes and fish dishes.
9) Kitchen Lab (İzmir): “Everyone should taste its beef with camambert and the chef’s special sauce,” Aynur Tartan says about this restaurant which is located in the Alsancak district.
10) Seyfi Balık (Ankara): It opened only a few days ago but this fish restaurant has already been discovered by thousands of food lovers. “Its fish menu is very wide-ranging and everything is delicious,” Erdal İpekeşen says.
This article is published on Hürriyet Daily