Istanbul – Ephesus – Kusadasi – Pamukkale – Cappadocia – Ankara
First Day: Arrival in Istanbul
Transfer to hotel.
Second day: Tours in Istanbul
- Blue Mosque;
- World Heritage;
- Santa Sofia;
- Basilica Cistern;
- Old Hippodrome;
- Grand Bazaar;
* On this day we will walk a lot, we recommend comfortable clothes and shoes.
Third Day: Istanbul
- Boat trip across the Bosphorus Strait – Separate Europe from Asia;
- Dolmabahçe Palace;
- Spice Bazaar;
Fourth day – Ephesus
- Transfer to the airport at the appropriate time according to the flight schedule and as soon as you arrive in the city of Izmir, reception at the airport with the local guide and driver.
- Ephesus – One of the largest ruined cities in the world;
- Library of Celsus;
- House of the Virgin Mary;
Fifth day – Aegean Sea
- Day to enjoy the beauties of the Aegean Sea – Kusadasi
- Source of brilliant ideas from the history of Humanity and the beauties of Aphrodite. The beach is in the Hotel itself.
Sixth day – Pamukkale and Hierapolis
- Hierapolis – Legend has it that Cleopatra bathed in these waters;
- Note: If you like, you can prepare your clothes to enjoy the waters of these pools;
- Dinner included;
Seventh day – Drive to Cappadocia
On this day we will travel the 750 km. Stops at some sights:
- Konya – Famous for Dervixes
- Hans and Caravansaries – Warehouses that served the merchants who came loaded with silks and spices of China
- It is a day full of history and culture and for sure, we will have a real contact with the local people.
Eighth day – Cappadocia
The landscape of Cappadocia was created 30 million years ago when volcanoes covered the region of ashes that solidified, giving rise to the rock formations.
- Balloon ride (optional);
- Volcanic region of Pasabag and Uchisar;
- Valley of love;
- Sarhatli Underground City;
- We will visit a government-sponsored course of handmade rugs by women in the region;
Ninth day – Cappadocia
- Dervent Valleys – Known as Valley of the Imagination, a valley famous for the different formations where you can imagine several images;
- Vale Rosa – Marvelous rock formation in pink tonality;
Note: This evening we can optionally go to a Cappadocia show house to attend a typical show of folk dances, belly dancing, dance of the dervishes, considered as Islamic monks.
Tenth day – Return to Istanbul
This day we left Cappadocia and passed through the capital of Turkey, Ankara. We will know the capital and we will go through several interesting regions.
726 km route: Ankara – Visit to the Mausoleum of Mustafa Kemal Ataturk
Eleventh day – Farewell to Turkey
Transfer to the airport according to your flight schedule.
Get ready to be the one of our satisfied travelers;
Our tour advices are just a suggestion, please inform us about your different travel plan and
Give us an opportunity to design your holiday.
MAKE YOUR QUESTION or FOR RESERVATION >
WHATSAPP: +44 7365 673395 OR +90 553 839 03 83