- First day: arrival in Cappadocia;
- Second day: Balloon ride in Cappadocia;
- Third day: Cappadocia;
- Fourth day: Pamukkale;
- Fifth day: Pamukkale, Ephesus and return
First day: Arrival in Cappadocia
- Arrival in Cappadocia, reception at the airport and private transfer to the hotel. Let us know if you already have the tickets or if you prefer that we buy them for you.
- We booked could be Dere Suites, Mithra Cave, Yunak Evleri ,Anatolian houses , CCR or Miras cave hotel .
Second day: Balloon ride and tour of the region of Cappadocia
At 5:30 am, a balloon ride (optional) and a tour of the region of Cappadocia.
Places to visit:
- Church of St. John:The church of St. John is located at the entrance of Gulsehir. Built in the year 1212, the church with incredibly preserved frescoes, the Church of St. John was restored in 1995.
- Aciksaray (Open Palace):This is a settlement dating from the 10th and 11th centuries, 15 km from Nevsehir. In this region we can observe rock formations that resemble huge mushrooms and other everyday figures. The building that most impresses has a distinct façade and in its interior crosses engraved on the walls and ceiling.
- Goreme Open Air Museum:UNESCO World Heritage Site recognized in the year 1984, the Goreme Open Air Museum is a large monastic rock complex with impressive churches and frescoes.
- Avanos:The city of Avanos is the main manufacturer of clay pottery obtained from the river Kizilirmak (Red River). Avanos is the center of art production in Cappadocia. Besides the ceramics produced with ancient techniques the visitor can know all the steps of the process of manufacturing the Turkish carpets. It is relaxing to stroll the banks of the Red River taking a delicious Turkish ice cream (dondurma) made with goat’s milk.
- Underground City of Ozkonak or Kaymakli:Located about 14 km from Avanos, the underground city of Ozkonak was discovered in 1972. Stables, rooms, stone doors and small windows make up the characteristics of this city.
- Devrent: Unlike other places in Cappadocia, the Devrent Valley (also known as Valley of the Imagination), has no cave churches, no castles or any kind of man-made construction.What differentiates this valley and made it famous is its landscape with strange formations that surprise the visitor (figures of the daily and even religious). Devrent is an invitation to the imagination.
- Valley of the Fairy Chimneys – Pasabaglari:Volcanic formations with millions of years that with the action of time have acquired the conical shape at the top which gives us the impression of gigantic fairy hats. Some of the fairy chimneys measure up to 40 meters in height.
Third day: Tour of the region of Cappadocia
After breakfast at the hotel you will find the guide to explore this magnificent region. The visits of the day are:
- Pigeon Valley:It is one of the most famous valleys of the region of Cappadocia and its name comes from the pigeon-cotes carved on its walls. The valley provides a walk in a green valley with many different rock formations and hundreds of pigeon houses carved into the rock and painted white to attract the pigeons. Farmers collect the droppings of pigeons which are an excellent fertilizer for vines and orchards.
- Uçhisar Castle:Uçhisar means “fortress” in Turkish and is one of the most typical localities of Cappadocia, with its house confusing itself with the rocky landscape so characteristic of the region. Situated on the highest point in Cappadocia, it houses the Uçhisar Castle, which provides an incredible panoramic view of the region. Of volcanic origin, the rock castle was used as a shelter in the Hittite period (about 1500 BC) and later by the early Christians during the Roman period and the Byzantines during the Arab incursions in the 7th and 8th centuries and during the first Turkish invasions . The fortress is an authentic labyrinth that includes chapels, monasteries, rooms, dining rooms, warehouses and rooms linked together by a network of galleries spread over twenty floors. Some of the houses are still inhabited.
- Vale Rosa:Trail 4km. It is located valley between Göreme and Çavusin and is divided into many small valleys: Gulludere, Kizilcukur, Meskendir and Zindanonu. This beautiful valley was named after the color of the rocks, which varies in tone and intensity depending on the position of the sun, the season and the weather conditions. During the walk we will visit several churches, houses and tunnels in the caves. The Rosa Valley has trails that represent several levels of challenge.
- Çavuşin Village:It is one of the oldest settlements in the area. In this village stands the Church of St. John the Baptist, which offers a panoramic view of the village. Built in the fifth century, it has an imposing location and its facade with columns emphasize its prominence over the whole valley.
Lunch will be served at a local restaurant.
Fourth day: Travel to Pamukkale (700 km)
- We left the hotel at 7am, bus trip to Pamukkale. (During the trip we will make visits in different cities of Turkey).
- The guide will accompany you throughout the trip and our minibus will take us calmly to this region.
- Arrival at the hotel (booked by the client or by us).
Fifth day: Pamukkale – Ephesus
- We leave the hotel at 8am after breakfast.
- In the morning we will visit the natural pools of Pamukkale. Before lunch we will take the road to Ephesus.
- Our guide will take you to this tour and will inform us about the history of these visits and at the end of the day we will transfer to Izmir airport to catch the flight to Istanbul (we bought tickets for each person in the group).
END OF OUR SERVICES
- Private guide fluent in English during all the way;
- Private micro-bus with chauffeur for the group throughout the route is included;
- Domestic flights are included (from Istanbul to Cappadocia and Izmir to Istanbul);
- The price per person is 1890 euros for two people. If you are a larger group than this number please contact us;
- The hotels are of special classification;
- The balloon ride is included;
- All tours are private;
- Tickets for visits are included;
- To see the price exactly as per your plan please contact us. We can choose the most economical hotels and reduce the cost of the trip;
- Pre-booked packages have a chance of being more economical;
About the payment
For confirmation we ask for 20% of the total value of the services in our bank account that we have at Itaú bank, and the rest of the 80% of the value can be paid at the end of the services in Turkey to our colleague who will be accompanying you. And as soon as we confirm the services requested, we will send you an email with the details of the service.
We also need the names of the passengers to organize the regulation part of the tour and a contact phone to facilitate our communication.
Regarding the foreign currency quote we prefer to inform on the day of the transfer as there is a lot of oscillation. Thanks for understanding and collaboration!
We seek to provide our service with a pleasant and friendly quality and we want to give satisfaction guarantee!
To request this itinerary send an email to email@example.com with the following information:
- Number of people who will participate in the tour;
- The exact date of this tour;
- Mobile number to speed up the contact.
Get ready to be the one of our satisfied travelers;
Our tour advices are just a suggestion, please inform us about your different travel plan and
Give us an opportunity to design your holiday.
FOR YOUR QUESTION or RESERVATION >
WHATSAPP: +90 553 839 03 83