Enjoy an unforgettable 8-day trip in Istanbul and Cappadocia
- First day: Arrival in Istanbul;
- Second day: Istanbul;
- Third day: Istanbul;
- Fourth day: Istanbul;
- Fifth day: Cappadocia;
- Sixth day: Cappadocia;
- Seventh day: Cappadocia;
- Eighth day: Istanbul and return;
First Day – ISTANBUL
- Reception at the airport with our transfer and transfer to the hotel
Second Day – ISTANBUL
- Tour in Istanbul with the guide company in English. We will do the walks on foot this day or we will use public transportation.
- Sightseeing: Ancient Roman Hippodrome, Blue Mosque, Hagia Sophia, Basilica Cistern, and a stroll through the Grand Bazaar.
Mosque of Rustem Pasha
Third Day – ISTANBUL
- Tour in Istanbul with the guide company in English. We will do the walks on foot or we will use public transport on this day;
- Sightseeing: Rustem Pasha Mosque, Spice Market, Bosphorus Boat Ride, and Topkapı Palace;
Beylerbeyi Palace (picture from: Istanbul Excursion)
Fourth day – ISTANBUL
- Tour in Istanbul with the guide company in English and with the car service with driver;
- Visits: The Eyup district along with the park of Pierre Loti, The museum of St. Savior of Chora, the Galata tower, The Ortaköy neighborhood, crossed to the Asian side via the first bridge connecting two continents, a walk on the Hill Çamlica, Beylerbeyi’s palace;
Breakfast at the hotel in Cappadocia
Fifth Day – CAPPADOCIA
- We take you to the hotel at the appropriate time to take the Ataturk airport. Private transfer.
- Arriving in Cappadocia, reception at the airport and private transfer to the hotel.
- Our hotel will be a cave hotel. Let’s sleep in an old rock house in the Region.
Balloon ride in Cappadocia
Sixth Day – CAPPADOCIA
- Very early balloon ride;
- Even from 9am, we will meet with our local guide and our driver and we will visit the famous places of Cappadocia until 6pm;
- Visits: Dervent Valley, The Open Air Museum of Göreme, Paşabağ Valley, Village of Göreme, Uçhisar, Pasabag Valley and The Karlik Sokagi;
- Return to the hotel around 5:30 p.m.;
- Our hotel will be a cave hotel. Let’s sleep in an old rock house in the Region;
Valley of love
Seventh Day – CAPPADOCIA
- At 9 am: we will meet with our local guide and our driver and we will visit the famous places of Cappadocia until 18h;
- Visits: The underground city of Kaymakli or Derinkuyu or Sarhatli or Ozkonak, Valley of Pombas, Valley of love, The village of Avanos and Ortahisar;
- After these visits, we go to the airport to catch our flight back to Istanbul;
- Arriving at Istanbul airport, reception at the airport and private transfer to the hotel;
Eighth Day – ISTANBUL
- Private transfer at the appropriate time to the airport to catch the flight back to Brazil.
- We can choose the hotels for you. But you can even book your hotel yourself. In this case please inform us of the names of the hotels;
- You can even buy round trip tickets from Istanbul to Cappadocia. But we can also provide these passages for you to ease in reporting;
- The names of Cappadocian airports are Nevsehir and Kayseri. You can choose a suitable time for you. On this itinerary the day of arrival in Cappadocia there is no schedule. Then you can choose any time to get to Cappadocia;
- In Istanbul, we scheduled 3 days of Tour. Two being on foot, and one day is with private car to know some neighborhoods distant from the sights. To know the life of the day – Istanbul day we admire these neighborhoods;
- Balloon ride in Cappadocia we scheduled for the first morning. If it does not go on this day, we can schedule it the second morning;
Get ready to be the one of our satisfied travelers;
Our tour advices are just a suggestion, please inform us about your different travel plan and
Give us an opportunity to design your holiday.
MAKE YOUR QUESTION or FOR RESERVATION >
WHATSAPP: +44 7365 673395 OR +90 553 839 03 83