In this itinerary we program first Cappadocia and then Istanbul, have 6 days to know these two incredible destinations .
- First day: Cappadocia;
- Second day: Cappadocia;
- Third day: Cappadocia;
- Fourth day: Istanbul;
- Fifth day: Istanbul;
- Sixth day: Istanbul and return;
First Day – Cappadocia
- Arrival in Cappadocia, private reception at the airport, meeting with the local guide who speaks English and we go directly to the visits, among them, we will visit the Underground City of Kaymakli;
- Then we will go straight to the selected hotel (if we can not indicate or reserve it for you).
Balloons in the sky of Cappadocia
Second Day – Cappadocia
- The balloon company will pick you up at the hotel around 5 or 6 a.m. (we will inform you the day before), and take us to the destination of the balloon ride. The tour lasts 1:30 and we will have a small party at the end;
- We will return to our hotel to have breakfast and to continue with the visits of the region of Cappadocia (we will visit the Valley of Love, Pombas Valley and the Dervent Valley). Meet with the guide at the arranged time and we will make the visits in the typical points of the region of Cappadocia, we will see the village of Avanos and the lunar landscape of Cappadocia;
- Lunch recommended at Kavi Restaurant (optional);
- Return to the hotel around 5pm.
Third Day – Cappadocia
Goreme Open-Air Museum
- Meet at the hotel at 10:30 am and we will leave the hotel with our bags, as we will have the flight at the end of the day;
- Meet with the local guide and van and we will do some other tours to the open air museum of Goreme, where we will find rock chapels, we will see the chapel of St. George and Paşabağ, the peak of Cappadocia;
- Lunch recommended at Culture Museum (optional);
- At the end of the day, with the same van, we go to the airport to catch the return flight to Istanbul;
- 21h05 Arrival in Istanbul, reception and private transfer to the hotel selected by you (if you have not we can indicate or reserve one for you).
Fourth Day – Istanbul
Bridge in Istanbul connecting two continents
- At 10:00 am meeting with the English speaking guide and private van tour.
Tours: Crossing to the Asian side, Camlica , Beylerbeyi palace, boat trip through the Bosphorus Strait;
- Lunch: Restaurant of Hamdi (optional) and then we will go to the Grand Bazaar;
- Then we will go straight to the selected hotel
Fifth Day – Istanbul
Hagia Sophia (image from: Fethiye Times)
- At 10 am meeting with guide and tour with private van.
Tours: Ancient Roman Hippodrome, Blue Mosque, Hagia Sophia, Topkapı Palace, and free time in the Egyptian Bazaar.
Sixth Day – Istanbul
- Transfer to the airport at the agreed time.
- Private tours in Istanbul (2 days) in Cappadocia (2.5 days) with company of local guides in English and with private van with local driver. Car costs are included.
- All transfers.
- The balloon ride for all passengers.
Get ready to be the one of our satisfied travelers;
our tour advices are just a suggestion, please inform us about your different travel plan and
give us an opportunity to design your holiday.
MAKE YOUR QUESTION or FOR RESERVATION >
WHATSAPP: +44 7365 673395 OR +90 553 839 03 83