5 days in Istanbul and Cappadocia

 

Enjoy 5 days in Istanbul and Cappadocia, with hotels, tickets, balloon ride, transfers and excursions included

TRAVEL SUMMARY

  • First day: Arrival in Istanbul;
  • Second day: Istanbul;
  • Third day: Cappadocia;
  • Fourth day: Cappadocia;
  • Fifth day: Istanbul and return;

TRAVEL DETAILS

First day –  Arrival in Istanbul

  • Reception at the airport and private transfer to the hotel booked. In the afternoon, guided tour taking a scenic tour, 8h service during that day;
  • Sightseeing: Ancient Roman Hippodrome, The Blue Mosque, The Hagia Sophia, The Basilica Cistern, and a stroll through the Grand Bazaar;
  • Lodging at Wishmore Hotel;

Mosque of Rustem Pasha

 

Second day –  Istanbul

  • Tour in Istanbul with a fluent guide in English to visit the main tourist attractions;
  • Visits: Rustem Pasha Mosque, Spice Market, boat trip on the Bosphorus (a navigation of 1h30 minutes), Topkapi Palace;
  • Lodging at Wishmore Hotel;

Hotel Acropolis Cave (picture from: hotel.info)

Third day – Cappadocia

  • Transfer to Istanbul airport to take the plane to Cappadocia;
  • Reception at the airport and private transfer to the hotel;
  • Accomodation at Acropolis Cave or Dere Suites Hotel;

Fourth day – Cappadocia

  • At 5:30 a.m. Balloon ride (optional). At this hour we offer a quick coffee as they watch the team prepare everything for takeoff.
  • After the balloon flight, we will return to the hotel around 8am in time for breakfast in the hotel and at 9am we will take a tour of the area.

Places to visit on this day:

Balloon ride in Cappadocia

  • Dervent Valley, also known as valley of imagination and prominence is the symbol of the Camel;
  • The open-air museum of Göreme;
  • Valley of Paşabağ;
  • The viewpoint to the village of Göreme;
  • Uçhisar, the peak of Cappadocia;
  • The Underground City of Kaymakli;
  • The Karlik Sokagi, typical place where you will find the interesting houses of the region;
  • In the afternoon, our van takes you to Cappadocia airport to catch the return flight to Istanbul
  • Reception at the airport in Istanbul and transfer to the Hotel Wishmore.

Fifth day – Istanbul

  • Transfer to the airport to catch the departure flight from Turkey.

INCLUDED

  • Hotels in Istanbul and Cappadocia;
  • All transfers;
  • The tours mentioned;
  • Tickets for visits;
  • Two seats for the balloon ride;
  • Two round-trip tickets from Istanbul to Cappadocia;
  • Private tour in Cappadocia with guide and private van;
  • Coffee in the morning in all hotels;
  • Domestic and international tickets are not included, but we can buy;
  • The value is around 1340 euros per person in the case of couple

About payment

For confirmation, we ask for 20% of the total value of the services in our bank account. The rest (80%) of the amount can be paid at the end of services to our colleague who will be accompanying you. And as soon as we confirm the requested services, we will send an email with the service details.

We also need the names of the passengers to organize the regulation part of the tour and a contact phone to facilitate our communication.

About the foreign exchange quotation value, we prefer to inform on the day of the transfer because there is much oscillation. Thanks for understanding and collaboration!

We seek to provide our service with a pleasant and friendly quality and so we want to give the guarantee of satisfaction to you.

 

Get ready to be the one of our satisfied travelers;

our tour advices are just a suggestion, please inform us about your different travel plan and

give us an opportunity to design your holiday.

MAKE YOUR QUESTION or FOR RESERVATION >

WHATSAPP:   +44 7365 673395    OR      +90 553 839 03 83

E-mail: guideturkeytr@gmail.com