An itinerary that fits with your plan. With departure every Tuesday and Sunday. It is necessary to be in Ankara to start the program. This program starts from March and repeats itself until the end of October, so it is not necessary to form a group.
You can get to know Cappadocia, Ephesus and Pamukkale with a practical package.
- First day: arrival at Ankara and trip to Cappadocia;
- Second day: Cappadocia;
- Third day: Cappadocia, Konya and Pamukkale;
- Fourth day: Pamukkale and Kusadasi;
- Fifth day: Kusadasi, Izmir and return;
Genclik Park in Ankara (image from: http://www.ankara.bel.tr)
First Day: Ankara / Cappadocia
- The script starts in the morning from the hotel or from the airport. Visit to the Museum of Anatolian Civilizations (Hittite Museum) and the Atatürk Mausoleum. After lunch we go to Cappadocia. Dinner and rest.
- To get to Ankara airport, you can take the flight leaving Istanbul (flight number: TK 2108) or another flight leaving Izmir (flight number: TK 2333).
- These two flights arrive at a good time to start this tour, u can come the day before and stay in Ankara. In this case, tell us your hotel (if you want help booking, please contact us in advance).
Goreme Open-Air Museum
Second Day: Cappadocia
- Breakfast at the hotel, visit to the underground city of Kaymaklı and the Citadel of Uçhisar. After lunch the journey continues through the “Göreme Valley” and the open-air Museum. The last place to visit will be in the Valleys of Paşabağ and Avanos. Return to the hotel for dinner and accommodation.
- This morning we can do the balloon ride (optional). The local guide tells you how this tour works. Usually the balloon company will pick you up at the hotel around 5:30.
Konya (image from: https://travelatelier.com)
Third Day: Cappadocia / Konya / Pamukkale
- Early departure for Konya. On the way, visit the Caravansary “Sultana” of the Seljuk of the XIII Century. The next stop will be Konya which is famous for the Mevlana Museum and the Dancing Theological School of Dervishes. Lunch on the way, the route goes to Pamukkale.
Natural pools of Pamukkale (image from: marmaristravelagency.com)
Fourth Day: Pamukkale / Kusadasi
- Breakfast and visit to the ancient city of Hierapolis. The ruins of the world’s largest Necropolis Cemetery, the Roman Baths, the Basilica and the Calcium Cliffs. We left for Aphrodisias. After lunch visit to the Greco-Roman establishment, the ancient city is dedicated to the Goddess of Love, Aphrodite. We leave for Kuşadasi, dinner and accommodation.
- Afrodisia is a super interesting destination and few agencies offer this visit. Very valuable.
Afrodisia (image from: TripAdvisor)
Gates of Hercules (image from: commons.wikimedia.org)
Fifth Day: Kusadasi / Izmir
- After breakfast at the hotel, we continue to Meryemana and visit the House of the Virgin Mary. Going to Ephesus, which was the Roman Capital of Asia Minor. Visit to the ruins of the Odeon, the Gate of Hercules, Hadrian’s Temple, the magnificent library, Agora and the fantastic Greco-Roman theater. After lunch visit the Basilica of St. John.
- Drive to Izmir and transfer to hotels or airport.
Get ready to be the one of our satisfied travelers;
our tour advices are just a suggestion, please inform us about your different travel plan and
give us an opportunity to design your holiday.
MAKE YOUR QUESTION or FOR RESERVATION >
WHATSAPP: +44 7365 673395 OR +90 553 839 03 83